Mother’s 7 Day Celebration | Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
MOTHER’S 7 Day CELEBRATION/ CHALLENGE
Honoring, Celebrating, and Challenging Moms!
Goals for Moms
- Make you a priority
- Take time to energize and refresh
- Engage in one or more self care events or activities daily for 7 days
- Become equipped with more self care ideas you can utilize beyond the Challenge week.
- Visit businesses in the community that can help you refresh and rejuvenate!
HOW TO DO THE 7 DAY CHALLENGE:
- REGISTER FOR THE CHALLENGE- GO TO WWW.LIVEWELLKITSAP.COM/EVENTS
- PICK ONE ACTIVITY FOR EACH OF THE 7 DAYS AND WRITE IT IN YOUR SCHEDULE
- FIND A PARTNER OR A/E BUDDY TO DO THE CHALLENGE WITH.
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES ON THE LWK FB COMMUNITY GROUP PAGE. REQUEST TO JOIN IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED THE PRIVATE GROUP. www.facebook.com/groups/livewellkitsap
- BE SURE TO VISIT THE LIVE WELL KITSAP BUSINESSES THAT HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS WAITING FOR YOU!
We encourage you to pick one activity from any of these main categories, and schedule them into your week! Choose activities from 5 different Wellbeing categories.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS!
- Register with a friend- another mom or grandma who will also do the challenge. Then you can celebrate together, encourage one another, and hold each other accountable on following through with the Challenge part!
- Register Today so you don’t forget and tell a mom pal to jump in as well!
- Mark your calendars, or schedules to include one activity for each of the 7 days of the Challenge! Write down each activity you will do and when.
- Have fun and Celebrate!
- VISIT any of the Live Well Kitsap businesses that offer goods or services on the LWK site that have special Mom’s celebration/ challenge offers for you!
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues so they can participate also!
- Remind yourself daily, that you are worth making time to engage in celebration and self care.
PHYSICAL WELLBEING- Fitness, Sleep, Eating healthy, Deep breathing, Relaxation tools,
MENTAL/ EMOTIONAL WELLBEING- Social time, Reading, Learning, Connecting, Creative pursuits
SPIRITUAL WELLBEING- Prayer, Reading, Meditations, Journaling
TIME AND BALANCE- Creating Space, Scheduling date days, Strategic scheduling
REFRESH AND REJUVENATE- Carving out cave time, Relaxation and Energizing activity time.